Yes, this is a true story! Please check it out only 4700 words, about 15 minuet read. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I3y8e23ulDkFHIDuDA2uYkMjlANuwf2IazaMRFTkj9k/edit?usp=sharing Happy New Year !
100-word testimony On June 25, 1999, my Thirtieth birthday, in the ******* County, *** **** jail, in solitary confinement, wearing only a ‘paper gown’, with two failed marriages behind me, two children whom I was certain I would never see again, several suicide attempts in the past, and now on my way to prison for crimes, I did not commit. Feeling more alone than ever imaginable, yet for some reason, I knew I was not. With tears in my eyes and a broken and contrite heart, I got down on my knees and asked Jesus to be Lord of all my life. I was prompted to write a 100-word story as an exercise about a year and a half ago, and this was the result. As we all begin a new year, let us all not lose sight of what the Lord has brought us through already, be thankful unto Him, and ask Him to lead and guide us each step forward from here until He calls us home.
MY 25 TH BIRTHDAY 6/25/1994 Charles Sullivan In 1990, while stationed in Germany, I was swept up in World Cup Fever. The quadrennial, month-long soccer tournament is the world's largest International Professional Sports Event. It is estimated that 20% of the population of the whole Earth tunes in live to the final match via TV and radio. Even if it’s on at 2:00 am. In Israel, it was reported that domestic violence dropped 30% during the tournament, as team Israel hadn’t even qualified for the games. It’s that big. And the next tournament would be in the USA! Just like the Olympic Games, host nations are chosen many years in advance. As part of the selection process, the host must publish the dates and locations of matches years before any teams begin the process of qualifying to compete. One match is scheduled for Saturday, June 25, 1994, at noon. My 25 th birthday. The location: Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ, 20 miles from my home in...
Comments
Post a Comment